Nursery Places Available
Children can join our Nursery in the term that starts after their third birthday.
The aims of our nursery are:
- To promote a happy, secure, caring and stimulating nursery environment for your child.
- To develop your child in all areas of his/her learning and to encourage his or her particular interests and strengths.
- To encourage your child to reach his or her full potential.
- To offer a broad and balanced curriculum in accordance with the Foundation Stage in preparation for starting the National Curriculum in Year 1
- To encourage parents and carers to play an important role in their child's learning
There are two nursery sessions:
- Morning session 8.40 - 11.40am
- Afternoon session 12.10pm - 3.10pm
Please contact the school office if you would like more information, would like to arrange a visit to see the Nursery in action or would like to apply for a place.